The fatty acids contained in fish oil are essential for our body. They are not synthesized in the body and must be obtained from the outside with food. Fatty acids remove ” bad ” cholesterol from the body, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease. They also neutralize and remove harmful compounds, improve blood supply to the heart and brain, reduce the risk of myocardial infarction, help strengthen the immune system, maintain eye health, improve the digestive system, increase joint mobility and reduce pain in them, improve the condition of the skin and hair, avoid seasonal depression, promote the proper development of the nervous system in children.
Fatty acids are part of any cell membranes, they protect the walls of blood vessels and the heart muscle, reduce the risk of blood clots, eliminate the fragility of blood vessels, which is a direct risk factor for atherosclerosis. There is even evidence that they help to reduce the deposition of fat in the subcutaneous depots, as well as in the abdominal cavity, and enhance its utilization, that is, fat burning. In addition, EPA and DHA, the most valuable acids, are part of the gray matter of the cerebral cortex. Studies show that the additional use of these acids with food helps to develop neural connections, improve the conduct of impulses along nerve fibers, and therefore increase learning, improve memory, and even prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of age-related dementia. EPA and DHA are also useful for depression and chondra, as they improve serotonin metabolism in the brain.
Fish oil is extracted from northern and southern fish. There is a huge amount of omega-3 on the market right now, and most of the fatty acids were derived from southern fish. Since southern fish live in warm water, the content of omega-3 in it is low, and various toxins and heavy metal salts can be high. In this regard, it is recommended to choose fish oil from northern fish.
As an additional source of natural, highly refined fish oil.
- Have a restorative, anti-inflammatory, immunocorrective effect;
- Normalize the body’s metabolism, promote weight loss;
- Help the heart work;
- Restore the elasticity and tone of blood vessels;
- Reduce the risk of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular diseases (heart attack, hypertension, stroke);
- Prevent the development of arrhythmia;
- Improve the blood lipid formula;
- Promote the destruction of cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels;
- Beneficial for skin, hair, nails; has a Beneficial effect on the functioning of the Central nervous system. Prevent the development of neuro-degenerative diseases, including senile dementia and Alzheimer’s disease;
- They help in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome, emotional disorders, and even depression.
Composition: Fish oil. Manufactured according to GOST 8714-2014.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein-1 g, fat-67 g, carbohydrates-0.5 g.
Energy value of 100 g of the product: 465.58 kcal / 1947.98 kJ.
Release form: 100 ml bottle.
Scope of application: As an additional source of natural, highly refined fish oil.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the components, pregnancy, breast-feeding, hemorrhagic syndrome. Before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Expiration date: 1 year from the date of manufacture.
Recommendation for admission: 3 g (one teaspoon) per day with meals. Duration of reception: 1 month, if necessary, you can repeat it.