Spirulina is an ancient single-celled algae that lives in different bodies of water in warm climates. This is a unique product for humans, because the algae contains easily digestible protein and amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Scientists say that one gram of spirulina can be compared to one kilogram of vegetables in terms of the amount of nutrients and vitamins. In addition, in terms of the amount of protein, algae surpasses animal sources of protein-eggs and meat.
Spirulina is a powerful natural antioxidant, chlorophyll in the composition of green algae contributes to detoxification and purification, cell regeneration.
Complex strengthening of the body is formed through active action:
- Improves and accelerates the metabolism.
- Slows down aging.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It raises the hemoglobin in the blood and regulates the sugar level.
- Restores the walls of blood vessels.
- Protects against hypertension and atherosclerosis.
- Promotes the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Raises the libido.
- Helps to cope with stress, improve memory, increase concentration.
- Improves the appearance.
- Supports the body of a woman during pregnancy.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of a pollen allergy.
- Prevention of candidiasis: thrush, intestinal candidiasis, etc.
The use of spirulina is truly universal. It is suitable for athletes, for losing weight, pregnant women and children. Its properties of “superfood” will be an excellent addition to the usual diet, filling it with valuable nutrients.
Important – the effect of spirulina has a cumulative effect. The optimal course of admission is four weeks or more. So, the body will make up for the lack of trace elements and start working at a new level.
Powder weighing 100 g.
100% spirulina powder. It does not contain GMOs.
Recommendations for use:
5-10 g per day. Mix with water 50-100 ml and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
Individual intolerance to ingredients, breast-feeding.
Energy value per 100 g of product:
290 kcal / 1210 kJ
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
protein – 57 g
fat – 7 g
carbohydrates – 24 g.
Store at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and a humidity of no more than 75%.