Spirulina is a unique natural product that is widely used to normalize the vital functions of the human body. Spirulina is an ancient single-celled algae that grows in fresh and salty waters in warm climates. The perfect combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids has allowed it to take pride of place in the field of healthy nutrition. A unique creation of nature lives on the planet in its original form for millions of years thanks to its phenomenal composition. Easily digestible protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and numerous active substances that have a positive effect on human health. The primordial algae does not have a dense cell membrane. The protein from it is absorbed easily and quickly: by 90% in 1 hour. At the same time, it contains 8 essential amino acids that must be obtained from food daily.
- “The primordial algae does not have a dense cell membrane. The protein from it is absorbed easily and quickly: by 90% in 1 hour. At the same time, it contains 8 essential amino acids that must be obtained from food daily. “
- “According to a scientific assessment, 1 gram of spirulina contains the same amount of useful components as 1 kilogram of assorted vegetables.”
- “The only thing to understand is that the algae does not act instantly, like a point synthetic drug. It is necessary to take a course of up to 4 weeks or more to saturate the deficits and bring the body to a new healthy level.”
In the process of photosynthesis cells produce spirulina:
- protein — 57%.
It is the main source of protein, containing all the necessary amino acids. Compared to meat, eggs, and milk, it contains less methionine (essential in protein production), cysteine (involved in the formation of skin tissues) , and lysine (produces antibodies and repairs tissues). According to these indicators, protein exceeds the most high-calorie products of animal origin.
- fat — 8%.
They include: saturated fat (2.7 grams), polyunsaturated fatty acids (2.1 grams), monounsaturated fatty acids (0.7 grams);
- lipids — 7 %
- acids: 8 essential (for example, linoleic, stearidonic and others);
- complex vitamin A, B, C, D, E.
Compared to other products:
- protein content: eggs 13%; the meat is 20%; legumes 40%; spirulina 70%;
- up to 40 times more beta-carotene than carrots;
- 25 times more iron than in apples, cabbage, radish;
- 5 times more calcium than milk.
It is the most powerful natural antioxidant.
- Normalization of metabolism.
- Slowing down the aging process.
- Improving the functioning of the immune system.
- Rapid increase in blood hemoglobin.
- Regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Lowering blood cholesterol.
- Elimination of deviations in the activity of the cardiovascular system.
- Support for sexual activity in adulthood.
- Regulation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Normalization of the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Regulation of problems of the endocrine system.
- Effective removal of toxins, heavy metals.
- Spirulina is effective in pregnancy.
- Regulates the plant’s respiratory tract.
- Effectiveness during the rehabilitation period.
- Proven effectiveness in cosmetology.
- Helps with stressful situations, which reduces the susceptibility to external stimuli.
- Growth stimulator in children.
General useful properties of Spirulina:
- It cleanses the blood from toxins, strengthens the immune system-this is due to the presence of chlorophyll in the composition of the product in question.
- It stimulates the regenerative properties of cells – this fact is actively used in cosmetology and in the treatment of burns, wounds and ulceration of the skin and mucosa.
- Helps to get rid of allergies to flower pollen – this type of allergy torments millions of people during certain periods of the warm season.
- Participates in regulatory processes related to blood pressure.
- Reduces the level of “harmful” cholesterol.
- Prevents the development of malignant tumors-spirulina is able to prevent the development of cancer cells.
- Accelerates the metabolism, normalizes all metabolic processes in the body.
- Improves memory, increases concentration, has a beneficial effect on cerebral blood circulation, provides a normal and stable supply of oxygen to the brain.
- Improves the functioning of the digestive system-eliminates stool disorders (constipation/diarrhea), heartburn and unmotivated belching. With regular use, it cleanses the intestines, stabilizes the work of peristalsis.
The use of spirulina:
The uniquely compact “super food” is an exact characteristic of spirulina. It promotes any health improvement:
- Weight loss without harm to beauty and health;
- Muscle mass growth, including for athletes;
- Immune support in acute infection and after it;
- Recovery of health after a long illness.
Spirulina for weight loss
On the way to slimness, superfood is useful for many reasons:
- Saturates the diet with valuable nutrients, which are usually not enough in low-calorie diets;
- Reduces insulin resistance and improves carbohydrate metabolism;
- Partially mutes the feeling of hunger as a side bonus of the previous points;
- It adds protein and omega-3 to the menu, which is especially important for fruit, vegetable and other diets with a restriction of eggs, fish, meat and oil.
Treatment of candidiasis of any localization
Excessive growth of fungi of the genus Candida is one of the chronic problems in the health of modern humans. It’s not just about the common thrush in women. Candida bias in the intestinal microflora stimulates the set of excess fat, loosens carbohydrate metabolism, supports migraines, allergies, skin diseases and depression. Candida loves the wrong, glucose-saturated diet with an abundance of synthetics and a lack of fiber. Hidden intestinal candidiasis is a direct path to a pathological feeling of hunger, rashes on the skin and a decrease in immunity. Spirulina helps to fight Candida even by itself, especially in complex therapy.
Protection against hypertension and atherosclerosis
Phycocyanin-a pigment found in spirulina, has an antihypertensive effect, i.e. reduces blood pressure. The use of blue-green algae normalizes endothelial dysfunction and slows down the development of atherosclerosis. One of the many animal studies shows that spirulina lowers cholesterol even after a long diet with a high intake of saturated fat. After 8 weeks, the experimental rabbits with the highest consumption of spirulina showed maximum results in the harmonization of the lipid profile.
Powder weighing 100 g.
100% spirulina powder. It does not contain GMOs.
Recommendations for use:
5-10 g per day. Mix with water 50-100 ml and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
Individual intolerance to ingredients, breast-feeding.
Energy value per 100 g of product:
– energy value-290 kcal / 1210 kJ
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- protein-57 g
- fat-7 g
- carbohydrates-24 g
Store at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and a humidity of no more than 75%.
There are no reviews yet.