Polyunsaturated fatty acids are one of the most important substances for maintaining beauty, health, immune and reproductive systems. Omega-3s are essential in the body, but they are not produced by the body itself. The only source of income is food.
Studies of scientists have proven that daily consumption of sufficient amounts of products containing omega-3 acids is an excellent prevention of cardiovascular diseases, joint inflammation, improves vision, skin and hair condition. These compounds are also very strong antioxidants that can reduce bad cholesterol and remove free radicals, so they are shown to prevent premature aging. Especially omega-3s are essential in the diet of pregnant women, as they have a beneficial effect on the development of the brain of the unborn child. In older people, polyunsaturated fatty acids regulate the level of calcium in the body, which reduces the risk of bone fractures due to osteoporosis-one of the most common diseases that occur in old age. Omega-3 also regulates blood pressure, reduces the risk of blood clots, accelerates wound healing (so they are indispensable for stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastritis), and serve as a prevention of cancer. Omega-3 fats can also fight excess weight, as they regulate fat metabolism. In addition, the use of omega-3 is an excellent remedy for depression: polyunsaturated fatty acids slow down the production of stress hormones and increase the amount of serotonin (the hormone of happiness).
Lack of fish oil leads to metabolic disorders, slowing it down, a decline in immunity, and the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Omega-3 is especially necessary for women. If you regularly receive less fish oil, the skin becomes dull and loses elasticity, increases the likelihood of allergic reactions and dermatitis. It is more difficult for the body to cope with the influence of age. The skin dries up and wrinkles are formed faster. Nails break and delaminate, hair loses its strength and Shine, fade, and there may be a tendency to fall out.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble nutrient that can be synthesized when exposed to the sun on the skin or taken orally as a Supplement. Vitamin D3 is one of the most popular daily supplements, and it is associated with a number of health benefits: increased consciousness, immunity, bone health, recovery, and muscle function.
what is vitamin D3 for?
- Helps regulate the exchange of calcium and phosphorus, thereby ensuring the strength of bones
- Promotes proper functioning of the heart and blood vessels
- Supports the nervous system
- Contributes to the regulation of metabolic processes
- Participates in the work of the immune system.
The required daily allowance for adults (18 – 50 years) is 600-800 IU, over 50 years – 800-1000 IU. And children need 400 IU per day
what is the risk Of vitamin D3 deficiency?
Calciferol deficiency significantly affects health. The first symptoms of vitamin D deficiency may not seem very serious – sleep disorders, muscle weakness, and bone aches. However, constant vitamin D deficiency in children leads to problems such as incorrect skeletal formation, increased susceptibility to infections, and impaired learning ability.
in adults, vitamin D deficiency Causes the following disorders:
- high blood pressure
- age-related diseases of the Central nervous system (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.)
- type I diabetes.
The beneficial properties of omega-3 Lemon – vitamin D3:
- improves the functioning of the heart, blood vessels and hematopoietic organs;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- supports the immune system;
- regulates the exchange of calcium and phosphorus in the body;
- takes part in the process of cell growth and development;
- helps restore the protective membranes surrounding the nerve;
- reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke;
- inhibits skin aging processes;
- supports the beauty of skin, nails and hair;
- helps protect against UV light;
- performs the role of chondoprotectors (protection of ligaments and joints);
- improves memory and nourishes the brain.
Composition: purified fish oil, vitamin D3 (600 MG per serving), natural lemon oil, vitamin E.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein – 14.8 g; Fat – 74 g, carbohydrates – 0 g.
Energy value per 100 g of product: – 725 kcal / 2987 kJ
Recommendations for use: 0.5 ml – half a measuring spoon, 1 time a day.
release Form: bottle, 100 ml. Number of servings – 200.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components.
storage conditions: store in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding +25°C. After opening, it is advisable to store in the refrigerator.
expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.