The history of the use of lecithin began in 1850. Maurice Gobley, a scientist from France, discovered this substance in the yolk of eggs. Over time, the followers of Gobley discovered that the amount of lecithin in soybeans is significantly higher, thus starting a new chapter in nutritionology. In addition to soy products, sunflower seeds and grape seeds are also used in industry.
Lecithin is a word with two meanings. First of all, it is a building material for cell membranes. But in pharmacy chains, lecithin means a mixture of several types of fats and vitamins. The second value slightly expands the first, because it is much more effective to take a complex of vitamins and nutrients.
The human body will not be able to function without a sufficient amount of lecithin, because it is the basis of fat metabolism and the release of pure energy from them. It is present in all cells and tissues, because every cell of the body needs energy.
Several of the most important functions of lecithin are:
- The formation of the interlocking matrix (space).
- Brain cell renewal, because 30% of the brain mass and 17% of the peripheral nervous system is lecithin.
- Renewal of liver cells, normalization of the biliary system.
- An antioxidant that removes free radicals from the body.
- “Transport” for nutrients and medicines.
- Participant in the processing of vitamins A, D, E, K, especially with a diet low in vitamins.
- Maintaining the youth of the body.
- Participant of active cell growth in infancy.
- Increased muscle endurance with regular physical activity.
Regular intake of lecithin is the prevention of many diseases of the liver, cardiovascular system, joint and bone diseases. As a result, the substance accelerates metabolism, improves the reproductive system, increases concentration and memory, and also helps to relieve accompanying pain.
Take lecithin in the following situations:
- During stressful periods.
- In infectious diseases.
- If you are overweight.
- In diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- During exacerbation of neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
Liquid form in a tube. The weight of the complex is 100 grams.
The composition of “lEcithin Tube”:
Soy lecithin. Does not contain GMOs.
Recommended reception scheme:
As an additive to food.
Adults — 5-6 grams per day.
Children – 1-4 grams per day.
Individual intolerance to the components of the product.