Garlic was highly valued for its medicinal properties. The beneficial properties of garlic are due to the diverse chemical composition, which is well studied, for which it has gained such great popularity.
Garlic lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, prevents its deposition on the walls, and also helps to clean the walls of blood vessels from existing cholesterol plaques. This improves blood flow not only in the vessels of the heart, but also in the vessels of the brain. Garlic protects against blood clots and dissolves existing ones. Garlic also expands the coronary vessels, increases blood hemoglobin and is useful for anemia.
Knowing such properties of garlic, it is impossible not to take it. But as you know, for all its usefulness, we do not have the opportunity to take it regularly because of the specific smell that most people around us do not perceive. Garlic extract is a lifesaver. There is no smell, no belching, does not irritate the digestive tract, no unpleasant sensations.
Garlic owes its useful properties to allicin, an active substance that is part of its composition and has bactericidal and fungicidal properties. In addition to allicin, garlic contains volatile sulfur compounds, antibacterial compounds, essential oils, dietary fiber, sugars, flavonoids, B vitamins, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and magnesium compounds.
Useful properties of garlic extract:
- is good for the digestive system. Garlic has a beneficial effect on the liver and gallbladder. The last increases the production of bile and reduce the amount of “own” of fat in the liver. A natural ether allicin irritates the walls of the gallbladder and “drives” enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- prevention of colds and viral diseases. Thanks to phytocides, garlic prevents the growth of bacteria, is toxic to yeast fungi, staphylococci and diphtheria bacilli, and destroys pathogens of dysentery. As a natural antibiotic, it fights harmful microorganisms in the respiratory tract, genitourinary system, lungs and oral cavity, and also inhibits the growth of mold fungi.
- reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol. These are low-density lipoproteins that transport total cholesterol through cells and then settle on blood vessels. Thus, garlic can reduce heart and vascular diseases, normalize blood pressure.
- prevents the formation of blood clots. It turns out that as soon as thromboxanes are released into the blood, platelets actively stick together. But the combination of substances allows you to block the formation of thromboxane within 1-2 hours after eating garlic.
- for atherosclerosis. Sulfur-containing compounds resolve intravascular blood clots. Regular intake of garlic extract will increase fibrinolytic activity by 130%.
- helps to suppress the growth of pathogenic microorganisms. It can kill bacteria, strains of E. coli, Salmonella and Staphylococcus aureus. The assistant here is allicin and sulfur-containing compounds.
- has an antiparasitic effect.
Indications for use:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Increased blood viscosity
- respiratory tract infections
- Sore throat and cough
- Reduced immunity
- Diabetes mellitus
- Problems related to the digestive system (diarrhea, gastroenteritis, colitis, food poisoning)
Composition: garlic extract, magnesium stearate.
Recommendations for use: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to product components.
storage conditions: in a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature of +5 °C to +25 °C and relative humidity of no more than 75%.
expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
release Form: 90 tablets, weighing 200 mg.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: b – 6.5 g; f – 0.5 g, y – 30 g.
Energy value per 100 g of product: 150.5 kcal / 630 kJ
There are no reviews yet.