Our fermentatively the complex consists of papaya extract, pineapple extract and dried powder of Jerusalem artichoke.
Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the leaves and raw fruits of the papaya plant. Proteolytic enzymes help break down protein (amino acids) into smaller components. This is why papain is a popular ingredient in meat softening condiments. It helps to improve the functioning of the human digestive system, normalize fat metabolism and other physiological processes in the human body.
Bromelain is also like papain – a proteolytic enzyme (an enzyme that breaks down protein). Bromelain has been found in high concentrations in pineapple stalks. It is able to break down protein in both acidic and alkaline environments.
Jerusalem artichoke is a polysaccharide of natural origin, consisting of pectin, B and C vitamins, trace elements (Nickel, iron, manganese, phosphorus and silicon), amino acids and fiber. Thanks to these components, Jerusalem artichoke powder is able to reduce the concentration of glucose in the blood, cleanse the body of toxic compounds, protect against the harmful effects of radioactive substances, and strengthen the immune system. Jerusalem artichoke has proven itself in dysbiosis, as it promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the digestive tract.
Papayatop enzymes have A number of Useful properties for the human body:
- help to improve the functioning of the digestive system, so that useful substances are better absorbed and used more effectively by the body;
- the liver, stomach, pancreas, and intestines produce their own enzymes better;
- provide an improvement in fat metabolism, start the process of fatty acid oxidation, having a beneficial effect on weight loss;
- strengthen the human immune system, protecting the body from various infections;
- prevent constipation by improving intestinal peristalsis;
- have a positive effect on the liver;
- reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood and other lipids that cause harm to the body;
- prevent the development of inflammatory reactions, especially in diseases of the digestive system.
Papaya Top recommended:
- in the presence of chronic diseases of the stomach, liver, intestines and gall bladder;
- for pancreatitis, gastritis, enzyme deficiency, and dysbiosis;
- in the presence of constipation and flatulence;
- if you can’t eat fresh fruits and vegetables, or if you are overeating.
- if necessary, remove toxic metabolic products from the body;
- in the presence of osteochondrosis, arthritis and arthrosis;
- for purulent and inflammatory diseases;
- for injuries and inflammatory processes.
Composition: dry pineapple juice, papaya extract, pineapple extract, MCC.
information about the nutritional and energy value of the product per 100g: protein – 2.5 g; Fat – 0.1 g; Carbohydrates – 16 g; 75 kcal / 315 kJ.
Recommendations for use: 1 piece 3 times a day with meals.
Contraindications: Individual intolerance to the product components.
storage conditions: store in a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature of +5 °C to +25 °C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%.
expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.