Turpentine baths are a special type of procedures based on the properties of turpentine. During the bath, the pores on the skin open and blood circulation in the vessels and small capillaries increases. The result is cell renewal, starting the process of removing toxins and toxins, saturation of organs with oxygen and useful substances.
The formulation of the yellow baths “Sinbad” was developed by the company “Aurora” based on the materials of the Russian doctor A.S. Zalmanov. The original recipe is supplemented with sea buckthorn oil, to soften the skin, and active silica, to restore the matrix of cells. It should be borne in mind that the formula of yellow baths is balanced and suitable for people with hypertension and hypotension.
- An increase in the intensity of blood circulation of the brain and heart.
- Removal of salts and salt deposits from the body.
- Pressure reduction.
- Stimulating the elimination of toxins through the sweat glands.
Turpentine baths should be introduced into care if
- You have noticed a decrease in immunity.
- Do you want to prolong the youth of cells and skin in particular.
- It is necessary to normalize the water-salt balance in osteochondrosis, arthrosis and gout.
- You are undergoing complex therapy of respiratory organs, cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract and in the treatment of other organs.
- Need to lose weight.
The course of preventive admission consists of ten sessions every second day. Be sure to consult with a therapist to set the course time, dosage and temperature of the baths. These indicators are individual, do not focus on other people.
If you have sensitive skin, use vaseline for intimate areas, as well as in places with damaged skin. Do not use the water with the Sinbad solution repeatedly.
It is worth starting the course with one cap of the Sinbad solution per bath. The time of the first bath is no more than ten minutes.
The maximum dosage is two caps per bath. The maximum bath time is 25 minutes.
After taking a bath, do not wash your body, put on clothes made of natural fabrics and rest for at least 45 minutes. The best time for a bath is in the evening before going to bed.
It is also possible to receive in the format of foot baths and for rubbing muscles. Consider contraindications.
- Severe skin damage.
- Individual intolerance.
- Heart failure and anemia.
During therapy, give up alcohol and tobacco products, and follow a healthy lifestyle.
Store at a temperature from +5 ° C to +20 ° C and humidity not higher than 75%. Shake before use.
Plastic bottle of dark color 200 ml.
Produced in accordance with TU 9158-013-20680882-03 with changes No2. Declaration of conformity of the Vehicle No. RU D- RU.AI88.V.00539 dated 04.03.2014
There are no reviews yet.