For a full-fledged metabolism, elimination of free radicals and saturation of the body with antioxidants, a person needs to maintain the necessary supply of trace elements.
Selenium is one of these elements, because it has a strong antitoxic effect, aimed at protecting the body, including from cancer. In addition, selenium is part of the muscles, it is even found in the human heart. The trace element is actively involved in the work of the thyroid gland, synthesizing the necessary hormones.
According to medical research, the average Russian suffers from a lack of selenium. Many do not get the daily minimum, and, importantly, with a deficiency, the human body is worse at absorbing iodine and vitamin E. This reduces the protective functions of the immune system when attacked by viral infections, including HIV.
Selenium in its usual form is not suitable for assimilation, so it is necessary to introduce the intake of selenomethionine into the diet. It is synthesized only by living plants. It is convenient to take it in the form of “Selena Tabs” tablets.
Action of the product “Selena Tabs»:
- Restoration of metabolic processes in the body.
- Synthesis of the hormone triiodothyronine, which is involved in the absorption of iodine.
- Removal of toxins and metal salts from the human body.
- Synthesis of pancreatic hormones.
- Anti-radiation action that reduces the risk of mutation development.
- Strengthening of muscle fibers.
- Increasing the amount of natural insulin.
- Debugging the work of the human gastrointestinal tract.
- Synthesis of vitamins E, C.
- Restoration of joint tissues, including in cases of arthritis, arthrosis and rheumatism.
- Restoration of liver cells.
- Normalization of mineral metabolism.
- Protection of human tissues from mold and the work of mold fungi.
Release form ” Selenium Tabs»:
90 tablets. Weight — 200 grams.
Dry orange juice, selenium yeast (L – selenomethionine 75 mcg), stevia extract, beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E.
Recommended reception scheme:
One tablet once a day.
Individual intolerance to the components.
In a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature of +5 °C to +25 °C and a relative humidity of no more than 75%.
2 years from the date of manufacture.