The complex action of “Viorgon-32” is primarily the normalization of the functions of the pancreas. The protein-peptide complex developed by Russian scientists promotes the formation of pancreatic enzymes and is recommended as an adjunct for pain in the pancreas.
In addition, “Viorgon-32” is used as a diuretic, including for kidney stones and bladder. The solution helps to remove salts and stones.
Additionally, the following positive effects can be distinguished:
- It has a mild laxative effect, helps to fight constipation and dysbiosis.
- Promotes the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism, normalizes metabolism.
- It has an antidiabetic effect.
- It has diuretic, choleretic, diaphoretic and moderately analgesic properties.
- It helps with the chronic form of gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, chronic pancreatitis, gout.
- It helps with gout.
- It has antimicrobial, antiseptic and disinfecting properties, which helps in the treatment of skin diseases (acne, boils, eczema, psoriasis), relieves itching and allergic manifestations (various types of rashes).
“Viorgon-32” is absolutely safe in ultra-small doses. The complex has no side effects even when combined with other biological products.
1 ml of a sterile solution contains: demineralized water, 0.1±0.01 mg of Caci₂ and 10-10-10-11 mg of a protein-peptide complex.
Method of application:
20-30 minutes before eating, 10-15 drops of the solution should be dropped under the tongue, washed down with a small amount of water.
Take up to 5 times a day. The course of admission is 1-2 months.
Taking the product is combined with taking other medications, including medicinal ones. The time interval between taking the product and another drug should be at least 10 minutes.
In a clean, dry, protected from the sun place at a temperature of +5 °C to +25 °C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%.
2 years from the date of manufacture. After opening, use the complex for 60 days.
Manufacturer/Organization authorized to accept claims:
LLC “IPB”, Moscow