Unique in its properties, the product is made from brown seaweed with a directed biological action. Food pastilles are a source of polysaccharides, sodium alginate, amino acids, monosaccharides, organic iodine, b vitamins, micro-and macronutrients of natural, organic origin.
Produced in an ecologically clean area.
Aqualumin freeze-dried gel is the most useful food product processing of brown Kelp seaweed.
When used, it acts throughout the gastrointestinal tract, from the mouth and throat to the rectum. This is a food product with a directed biological effect to stabilize the health of the population and for people who limit themselves in their usual diet (vegetarianism, diets, etc.).
- Removes radionucleids, heavy metal salts, poisons, toxins, and excess cholesterol from the body;
- It has an analgesic effect on the gastrointestinal tract, restores the intestinal microflora, normalizes stool;
- Improves the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- Prevents the formation of stones;
- It has antimicrobial and antiviral effects;
- Participates in the synthesis of thyroid hormones;
- Enhances detoxification of the liver;
- Improves the condition of blood vessels, stimulates the heart;
- It is an additional tool in the complex therapy of diseases of the joints, spine, varicose veins, diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Reduces blood glucose and cholesterol;
- It is a tool for the prevention of diabetes and high cholesterol;
- Means of prevention of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers, gastritis, colitis, constipation)
- Fights overweight;
- It has a beneficial effect on gout and urolithiasis;
- Normalizes sexual function and fights problems with urination;
- Eliminates allergic reactions of the body;
The composition of Calamine
Main active component of Calamine. Their content in the finished product is about 35% by weight of dry matter.
Alginates are active natural enterosorbents. Due to the special spatial structure of the molecules, alginates have the ability to bind and remove heavy metal ions, radionuclides, various toxins, pathogenic bacteria, and excess cholesterol from the body.
Swelling in the stomach, alginates normalize the digestive process, clean the intestines, and cause a feeling of satiety.
High-molecular polysaccharides of brown algae, which include separate alginates, activate immune responses, prevent the formation of blood clots, normalize metabolic processes, regulate the water-salt balance, as well as the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Polysaccharides laminarin and fucoidan, according to Japanese researchers, have the properties of inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and the spread of malignant tumors.Laminarin also prevents the progression of atherosclerosis.
The presence Calamine polysaccharide inulin makes feasible its use in diabetes.
Kelp is one of the very few plants that contain a complete protein that includes all the known amino acids.
Polyunsaturated fatty acids
Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are essential substances for the prevention of atherosclerosis.
Very important is the presence of Calamine plant fibers, translated in soluble form. Dietary fiber reduces the risk of intestinal cancer, the absorption of carcinogens and generally lead to the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract.
Macronutrients and trace elements
In Calamine contains a whole range of macronutrients and micronutrients are important to the process of normal metabolism. The most significant: iodine, selenium, chromium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, bromine, etc. It is important that the ratio of these elements in Calamine close to their ratio in the human body.
iodine in organically bound form
Brown seaweed products are the richest natural source of organically bound iodine. Therefore, Aqualumin – the reliable tool against iodine deficiency. Iodides prevent the accumulation of radioactive iodine in the body and diseases of the thyroid gland, increase physical and intellectual performance.
vitamins a, C, D, E, and b
A wide range of vitamins helps regulate metabolism, allows you to quickly restore strength after illness and physical exertion, and increases resistance to infections.
Freeze-dried gel from brown seaweed( kelp), silicon dioxide, lactose. The product contains: vitamins a, C, D, E and group B, iodine, selenium, chromium, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, etc.
Method of application:
2-5 lozenges a day. During or after each use of lozenges, it is recommended to drink 150-200 ml of liquid (water, juice, etc.)
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein-3 g, fat-2 g, carbohydrates-2 g.
Energy value of 100 g of product: 75 kcal / 313.8 kJ.
Individual intolerance of iodine. Consult your doctor before use.
Store at a temperature from-25 C to + 25 C and a relative humidity of no more than 85%. After first opening the product should be stored in a closed form.