Jerusalem artichoke has many names: “Jerusalem artichoke”, “earth pear”, “sun root”. These names people have given to the plant for many years due to the incredibly useful properties that it has. The composition of jerusalem artichoke includes: pectins, sugars, mineral salts (silicon, potassium, iron and zinc), proteins, amino acids and, of course, inulin and many vitamins.
Useful properties for digestion:
- The inulin contained in jerusalem artichoke promotes the elimination of many toxic substances from the body. With food and during digestion, a lot of ballast substances enter the intestine, which inulin binds and eliminates.
- Inulin promotes more active activity of the gastrointestinal tract and stimulates choleretic activity.
- The use of jerusalem artichoke contributes to the fact that the body becomes more resistant to all kinds of infections and viruses that affect the digestive organs. Its useful substances do not allow the penetration of all kinds of pathogenic bacteria and parasites into the body, such as giardia and opisthorchis, for example. In addition, jerusalem artichoke promotes the formation of normal microflora in the intestine, creating all the necessary conditions for this. It is thanks to this that it is indispensable for those who suffer from dysbiosis.
- Jerusalem artichoke is useful for the mucous membranes, as it stimulates their blood supply.
- It is used as an aid in the treatment of stomach ulcers, duodenal diseases, duodenitis, colitis, gastritis, enteritis, pancreatitis, heartburn, diarrhea and constipation.
- Jerusalem artichoke stops vomiting, relieves nausea, relieves heartburn and a bitter taste in the mouth, eliminates pain and bloating. If the use of various medicines is combined with the intake of jerusalem artichoke, then you can cure and eliminate these ailments at least 5-7 days earlier.
- Jerusalem artichoke helps to absorb selenium more quickly, despite the fact that it is not included in its composition.
Jerusalem artichoke is recommended to be regularly consumed by people who live in cities with a poor ecological environment, because it helps to remove heavy metal salts from the body.
The composition of the tablet weighing 1000 mg: lyophilized jerusalem artichoke powder 980 mg, magnesium stearate (tableting component) – 20 mg.
Energy value per 100 g of product: 395kcal/1650 kJ; Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein – 53 g, fat – 1.5 g, carbohydrates – 41.5 g.
Recommendations for use: Children from 3 to 12 years of age 1-2 tablets a day; children over 12 years of age and adults 2 tablets 2 times a day with meals.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components of the product, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Storage conditions: in a clean, dry, dark place at a temperature of +5 to +25 °C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%.
Expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
TU 10.89.19-039-17553476-2018. The company’s quality and safety management system meets the requirements of ISO 22000.