Green mussels (green – lipped shellfish) are shellfish from New Zealand that are very beneficial to the human body. Mussels are rich in various trace elements: sodium, zinc, iodine, manganese, copper, cobalt and others. They also contain a lot of B vitamins, as well as E and D. Essential antioxidants help restore the health of weakened people, reduce the impact of the harmful oxidative process.
green mussel extract is a good source of zinc, due to the lack of substances in them that prevent its absorption. Amino acids in the shellfish improve the solubility of zinc, which is necessary for the synthesis of many enzymes.
Zinc is an essential element that is necessary to ensure the full functioning of the human body. After iron, zinc is the most common trace element in the body – it is involved in the catalytic activity of more than three hundred enzymes involved in the synthesis and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and other nutrients.
Zinc in small doses is necessary every day for our body. Zinc accumulates in bone, muscle and connective tissue, as well as in blood cells: white blood cells and red blood cells, participates in the regulation of fat and carbohydrate metabolism, lowers blood sugar and provides prevention of diabetes. It stimulates the immune system, increases the body’s resistance during colds. It is a powerful antioxidant that preserves the youth and beauty of the skin, hair and nails. Improves visual acuity and nerve impulse transmission function.
Zinc also plays a role in stabilizing cell and organ structures, is involved in immune function, wound healing, cell division, blood clotting, and thyroid function. However, zinc cannot be synthesized in the body. Therefore, like other minerals, it must be ingested with food or in the form of tablets.
zinc deficiency leads to the following:
- changes in appetite, including cravings for salty or sweet
- changes in the sense of taste and smell
- weight loss or gain
- digestive problems, including diarrhea
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- hormonal problems, including worsening PMS or menopausal symptoms
- weak immune system
- poor concentration and memory
- delayed ability of the body to heal wounds, skin infections, or irritations
- violation of normal nerve function.
Useful properties Of multi-Zinc:
- strengthens the immune system and fights colds (often used as a natural, over-the-counter remedy for colds or symptoms of this disease. Taking zinc for at least five months reduces the risk of colds. In addition, taking this Supplement during the illness, you will quickly return to normal)
- acts as a powerful antioxidant (an effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substance that helps reduce oxidative stress)
- supports hormonal balance (it has a beneficial effect on hormonal health and reproductive function, since it plays an important role in hormone production, for example, it naturally increases testosterone levels. Women need zinc to produce estrogen and progesterone, hormones that support reproductive health. Both high and low levels of estrogen can lead to problems with the menstrual cycle, mood swings, early onset of menopause, and infertility)
- helps fight diabetes (it is necessary to maintain the balance of many hormones, including insulin – the main hormone involved in regulating blood sugar levels, and acts as a natural remedy for diabetes. Zinc has a positive effect on blood sugar levels because it binds to insulin, so that insulin is normally stored in the pancreas and released when glucose enters the bloodstream)
- supports the health of the heart and blood vessels (necessary for maintaining the health of the cells of the cardiovascular system, as well as reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. The endothelium – the thin layer of cells lining blood vessels – depends in part on sufficient zinc levels. Zinc promotes healthy blood circulation and acts as a natural remedy for high blood pressure and cholesterol. In addition, it prevents blockage and damage to the arteries)
- promotes the absorption of nutrients and digestion (affects protein synthesis and is necessary for the body to effectively use the amino acids contained in food. In addition, it is involved in the process of breaking down carbohydrates, which are one of the main sources of energy. For this reason, zinc deficiency can lead to low energy levels and adrenaline or chronic fatigue. At the same time, consuming the right amount of zinc contributes to an adequate level of energy and a healthy metabolism)
- supports liver health (helps cleanse the liver; reduces damage caused by free radicals; helps the absorption of nutrients and promotes proper disposal of waste products)
- promotes muscle growth and recovery (plays a crucial role in cell division and growth, so taking this Supplement has a positive effect on muscle recovery and growth, allowing the body to maintain strength in the muscular and skeletal systems)
- prevents diarrhea (zinc deficiency is associated with chronic digestive problems and acute intestinal infections)
- increases reproductive function (plays an important role in maintaining reproductive function, especially in regulating the concentration of testosterone in the serum in men).
Composition of one tablet: green mussel extract, zinc 15 mg (picolinate, citrate), vitamin C, dry green Apple juice, glucose 4 mg, stevia extract.
Recommendations for use: 1 tablet 1 time a day.
release Form: 60 tablets, weighing 200 mg.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the components.
storage conditions: in a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature of +5 °C to +25 °C and relative humidity of no more than 75%.
expiration date: 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein – 1 g; fat – 0.3 g, carbohydrates – 38.2 g.
Energy value per 100 g of product: 159.5 kcal / 667 kJ