Vitamin C is one of the most important and necessary elements for a person. The human body cannot synthesize it independently, so it is necessary to obtain it in sufficient quantities from the outside. Some animals are able to synthesize ascorbic acid from glucose, and therefore this substance is not essential for them. Vitamin C is not able to accumulate in the body, and all the excess amount received from food or vitamin supplements is removed from it naturally within a short period of time. That is why the human body does not create even a minimal supply of vitamin C, which is why it is necessary to consume it daily.
Vitamin C increases the body’s resistance to various infectious diseases, normalizes the degree of permeability of the vascular wall of veins and arteries, and also has a detoxifying effect. Since vitamin C is simultaneously involved in the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine, as well as the deactivation and elimination of toxic substances, it is the main factor in protecting the human body from the effects of stress. Vitamin C contributes to the production of adrenaline, which is necessary in a stressful situation to ensure a high reaction rate, as well as muscle strength and endurance. On the other hand, under the influence of adrenaline, a large amount of toxic substances accumulates in the tissues, formed as a result of rapid and intensive metabolism. And the good news is that vitamin C helps remove these toxic substances from the body.
Thus, ascorbic acid provides an adequate response of the body in a stressful situation by participating in the production of adrenaline, and at the same time in the removal of toxic substances formed during active metabolism, launched and supported by adrenaline. It is also known that vitamin C improves the absorption of calcium and iron from the digestive tract and removes heavy metals such as copper, lead and mercury from the body.
Indications for use:
- It has a detoxifying effect, contributing to the elimination of various toxic substances from the human body;
- Accelerates the synthesis of collagen, which provides elasticity and firmness of various tissues and skin;
- Has an antioxidant effect;
- has a beneficial effect on the liver;
- activates the pancreas;
- Participates in tissue respiration;
- Participates in the exchange and absorption of folic acid and iron from the intestine;
- Improves the functioning of the immune system, thereby increasing the body’s resistance to infectious diseases;
- regulates blood clotting;
- Normalizes capillary wall permeability;
- Participates in the formation of red blood cells;
- It has a moderate anti-inflammatory or anti-allergic effect.
- Accelerates the process of restoring the normal structure of tissues after their damage;
- Participates in the synthesis of catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin) and steroid hormones (estrogens, testosterone, etc.).
Description: powder, net weight 150 g
ingredients: dry orange juice, beta-carotene, vitamin C, fructose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavor – orange.
Recommendations for use: Pour a measuring spoon (5g) of powder into a glass, pour water to taste, mixing thoroughly.
Energy value per 100 g of product: 328 kcal / 1370 kJ
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the product components, pregnancy, breast-feeding, period of exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
storage conditions: store at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and a humidity of not more than 75%.
shelf life: 2 years.