Bee products have been known to man since prehistoric times. With the development of mankind, the beneficial properties of propolis were used by the first doctors for medicinal purposes to combat microbes and fungi, inflammation and pain.
Modern scientists in their works confirm all the tonic properties of propolis. The list of active ingredients includes more than two hundred organic compounds, including flavonoids, oils, enzymes, amino acids and pinocembrine to fight the fungus.
Propolis is a real source of essential trace elements: sodium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and others; vitamins: B1, B2, B6, A, C, E, N.
We have collected the whole set of useful substances in the «Propolux» complex — a water-based propolis extract. Small doses of the product will be as effective as possible to combat various inflammations. At the same time, the microflora of the body will not die, there is no threat of dysbiosis.
«Propolux» is not addictive, so it goes well with other medications, enhancing their beneficial effect and reducing the risk of side effects.
Use «Propolux» in the following cases:
- For disorders and inflammations of the gastrointestinal tract to relieve pain and inflammation, healing and restoration of microflora by beneficial bacteria. Improves well-being in pancreatitis.
- To strengthen the vascular system and improve microcirculation, for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis.
- To relieve symptoms of respiratory diseases, including flu, colds, bronchitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sore throat and others.
- To support the body during the fight against fungi and skin rashes.
- With inflammation of the gums.
- During the symptoms of otitis media, neuritis of the auditory nerve and hearing loss.
- To solve and recover from urogenital diseases.
- For general health improvement and increased immunity.
An aqueous extract of high-purity propolis.
Bottle of 30 ml.
From 1 injection (0.2 ml) to 3 injections, 2-3 times a day 15-20 minutes before meals.
In a clean, dry, protected from light place at a temperature of 5 – 25 ° C.
2 years from the date of manufacture.
There are no reviews yet.