Sinbad oil is recommended for use after taking water procedures: shower, bath, swimming pool, bath.
It contains a lipid extract of maral antlers, which contains several dozen different useful substances. These are: triglycerides of fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, sterols, phosphoglycides and other cytokines. The extract has a positive effect on reparative processes in the body, has an anti-sclerotic and antitumor effect, helps restore nerve cells, cell membranes, and improve immunity.
The composition also includes almond oil – the most effective transdermal carrier of useful substances in the human body. Colloidal silica helps restore the extracellular matrix.
Oil after showering, “Sinbad” effectively solves the following problems:
- Eliminates dryness and tightness of the skin, moisturizes and softens the skin.
- It is suitable as a daily cosmetic product, including for the care of irritated skin and those with cosmetic defects.
- Increases the overall tone of the body, intensifies peripheral blood circulation, improves performance.
- Helps restore the extracellular matrix, especially the skin and musculoskeletal system. Relieves joint and muscle pain.
- Helps restore the peripheral nervous system.
Composition: olive oil, Caprylic, caprylyl methicone, almond oil, Mojito fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, guardian, magnesium hydroxide, Aerosil, citric acid, calcium ascorbate, potassium carbonate, maral antler lipids.
Storage conditions: Store at a temperature of + 5 ° C and not higher than +25 ° C, humidity not higher than 75%.
Shelf life: shelf life-2 years.
Information on the application: it is recommended to use after taking water treatments and as a massage oil. Apply a small amount of oil to clean skin, RUB with massage movements until completely absorbed. Oil is best used in the first half of the day.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to ingredients.