Guaranteed amount of live microorganisms without preservatives.
It is effective during flu epidemics and therapy after taking antibiotics.
One gram of the complex contains an effective portion of beneficial bacteria 1 X 109 CFU in 1 Gy (colony-forming units).
Indications for use of the product
- maintaining microflora
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- diarrhea caused by various infections
Useful properties of the product
- helps convert lactose and other carbohydrates into lactic acid
- prevents the growth of many pathogenic bacteria and fungi in the gut
- perform an important role of colonizing the sterile intestines of the child with the correct microflora during breastfeeding.
- affect the use of medications and can increase the positive effect or Vice versa, reduce the negative one.
- normalizes the digestive process;
- reduces the risk of dysbiosis in children and adults;
- effective in the prevention and treatment of acute intestinal infections in children;
- diabetes helps maintain blood sugar levels;
- restores the mucous membrane and peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract;
- used as a diet food for weight loss;
- restores the intestinal microflora;
- modulates the immune system, reduces the level of “bad” cholesterol.
Composition: soy fiber, a complex of dry microorganisms (20 servings of 0.3 g) – acidophilus coli, thermophilic Streptococcus (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus).
Recommendations for use:
Method # 1: 1 g each. (2 scoops) 1-2 times a day before meals. Dissolve the contents of the powder in half a glass of milk or freshly boiled water at room temperature.
Method # 2: dissolve the contents of 2 scoops in 1 liter of warm milk (40 0C), after pre-boiling and leave to ferment for 8-12 hours (yogurt maker).
Contraindications: individual intolerance to product components.
Nutritional value per 100 g of product: protein – 2.8 g, fat – 1.3 g, carbohydrates – 0.2 g.
energy value per 100 g of product: 23.7 kcal / 99 kJ.
storage conditions: in a dry place, protected from light, at a temperature of +2°C to +6°C – 18 months; at a temperature of +6°C to +25 °C – 12 months.
release Form: powder weighing 20 g.