Spirulina is a unicellular algae that grows in warm reservoirs with concentrated carbonate water. This creation of nature has been cultivated by man for many years, since the body contains unique proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and many other active substances.
Spirulina is called “superfood”, its action is suitable for those who:
- Wants to lose weight without harm to the body.
- Gain muscle mass during fitness and sports, restoring the daily protein allowance.
- Recover from illness by saturating the body with missing substances.
- Increase immunity before the cold seasons.
According to scientists, one gram of spirulina can replace one kilogram of vegetables in terms of the number of trace elements: proteins, fats and lipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and eight acids. They can accumulate in the human body, so a course of up to four weeks will saturate the deficiency of nutrients, speed up metabolism and start regenerative processes in organs.
In addition, spirulina is one of the sources of natural antioxidants that protect human cells from free radicals.
High protein content (up to 57%) saturates the body with amino acids and nutrients, which may be lacking with a low-calorie diet. Spirulina is able to partially dull the feeling of hunger and start carbohydrate metabolism.
The effect of spirulina:
- Restores metabolic processes.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Normalizes the work of the cardiovascular system: increases hemoglobin in the blood and stabilizes sugar.
- Supports the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Restores sexual health.
- Removes toxins and free radicals.
- Saturates the body with proteins during pregnancy.
- Improves the skin of the body and face.
- Strengthens the nervous system and relieves irritability.
- Stimulates the growth and development of the child’s body.
Compared with animal proteins, spirulina contains more “building material” for the synthesis of its own proteins — methionine, cysteine and lysine.
Among other things, taking spirulina stimulates getting rid of the excessive presence of candidiasis fungi in the human body. The action is suitable for women from thrush, as well as for the restoration of intestinal microflora after candidiasis.
Spirulina in tablets is a complex dietary supplement. The release format is 180 tablets of 500 mg.
100% spirulina powder. Silicon dioxide (tableting component). Does not contain GMOs.
Method of application:
3 Spirulina tablets should be taken three times a day. The optimal time of reception is an hour before meals.
Do not use Spirulina with individual intolerance to the components and during lactation.
Energy value per 100 g of product:
290 kcal / 1210 kJ
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- proteins – 57 g
- fats – 7 g
- carbohydrates – 24 g
Store at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and humidity not more than 75%.
There are no reviews yet.