Spirulina is a unique natural product that is widely used to normalize the life of the human body. Spirulina is an ancient single-celled algae that grows in fresh and salty water bodies in warm climates. The perfect combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids allowed her to take pride of place in the field of healthy nutrition. A unique creation of nature lives on the planet in its original form for millions of years due to its phenomenal composition. Easily digestible protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and numerous active substances that have a positive effect on human health. The primordial algae does not have a dense cell membrane. Protein from it is absorbed easily and quickly: 90% in 1 hour. At the same time, it contains 8 essential amino acids that must be obtained from food daily.
- primordial algae does not have a dense cell membrane. Protein from it is absorbed easily and quickly: 90% in 1 hour. At the same time, it contains 8 essential amino acids that must be obtained from food daily.< / li>
- according to scientific estimates, 1 gram of spirulina contains the same amount of useful components as 1 kilogram of assorted vegetables.
- Only thing to understand is that the algae does not act instantly, as a point synthetic drug. You need a course of up to 4 weeks or more to saturate the deficits and bring the body to a new healthy level.
During photosynthesis, spirulina cells produce:
- protein — 57%.
It is the main source of protein, containing all the necessary amino acids. Compared to meat, eggs and milk, it contains less methionine (necessary for protein production), cysteine (involved in the formation of skin tissues) and lysine (produces antibodies and restores tissues). According to these indicators, protein exceeds the most high-calorie products of animal origin.
- fat — 8%.
They include: saturated fat (2.7 grams), polyunsaturated fatty acids (2.1 grams), monounsaturated fatty acids (0.7 grams);
- carbohydrates — 24%;
- lipids — 7 %
- acids: 8 essential (for example, linoleic, stearidonic and others);
- complex vitamin a, B, C, D, E.
Compared to other products:
- protein: eggs 13%; meat 20%; legumes 40%; spirulina is 70%;
- 40 times more beta-carotene than carrots;
- 25 times more iron than apples, cabbage, radish;
- 5 times more calcium than milk.
It is the most powerful natural antioxidant.
- Normalization of metabolism.
- Slowing down the aging process.
- The functioning of the immune system.
- Rapid increase in blood hemoglobin.
- Regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Lowering blood cholesterol.
- Elimination of abnormalities in the activity of the cardiovascular system.
- Support for sexual activity in adulthood.
- Regulation of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Normalization of thyroid function.
- Regulation of endocrine system problems.
- Effective removal of toxins, heavy metals.
- spirulina is Effective during pregnancy.
- Regulates the respiratory tract.
- Effectiveness during the rehabilitation period.
- Proven effectiveness in cosmetology.
- Helps with stressful situations, reduces susceptibility to external stimuli.
- A growth stimulant in children.
General health benefits of spirulina:
- It cleanses the blood of toxins, strengthens the immune system-this is due to the presence of chlorophyll in the product under consideration.
- It stimulates the regenerative properties of cells – this fact is actively used in cosmetology and in the treatment of burns, wounds and ulceration of the skin and mucous membrane.
- Helps to get rid of allergies to pollen-this type of Allergy torments millions of people during certain periods of the warm season.
- Participates in regulatory processes related to blood pressure.
- Reduces the level of “harmful” cholesterol.
- Prevents the development of malignant tumors-spirulina can prevent the development of cancer cells.
- Accelerates metabolism, normalizes all metabolic processes in the body.
- It improves memory, increases concentration, has a beneficial effect on cerebral blood circulation, and provides a normal and stable supply of oxygen to the brain.
- Improves the digestive system-eliminates stool disorders (constipation/diarrhea), heartburn and unmotivated belching. With regular use, it cleanses the intestines, stabilizes the work of peristalsis.
Use of spirulina:
The uniquely compact “super food” is an exact characteristic of spirulina. It promotes any health improvement:
- Weight loss without harm to beauty and health;
- Growth of muscle mass, including for athletes;
- Immune support in acute infection and after it;
- Recovery of health after a long illness.
Spirulina for weight loss
On the way to slimness, superfood is useful for many reasons:
- Saturates the diet with valuable nutrients that are usually not enough in low-calorie diets;
- Reduces insulin resistance and improves carbohydrate metabolism;
- Partially mutes the feeling of hunger as a side bonus of the previous points;
- It adds protein and omega-3 to the menu, which is especially important for fruit, vegetable and other diets with a restriction of eggs, fish, meat and oil.
treatment of candidiasis of any localization
Excessive growth of Candida fungi is one of the chronic health problems of modern humans. It’s not just about common thrush in women. Excessive distortion in the intestinal microflora stimulates the set of excess fat, shakes carbohydrate metabolism, supports migraines, allergies, skin diseases and depression. Candida loves the wrong, glucose-saturated diet with an abundance of synthetics and a lack of fiber. Hidden intestinal candidiasis is a direct path to a pathological feeling of hunger, skin rashes and decreased immunity. Spirulina helps to fight Candida even by itself, especially in complex therapy.
Protection against hypertension and atherosclerosis
Phycocyanin-a pigment found in spirulina, has an antihypertensive effect, i.e. reduces blood pressure. The use of blue-green algae normalizes endothelial dysfunction and slows down the development of atherosclerosis. One of the many animal studies shows that spirulina lowers cholesterol even after a long diet with a high intake of saturated fat. After 8 weeks, the experimental rabbits with the highest consumption of spirulina showed the maximum results in the harmonization of the lipid profile.
400 tablets weighing 0.25 g.
100% spirulina powder. Does not contain GMOs.
Recommendations for use:
Adults take 4 tablets 2 times a day with meals.
Individual intolerance to ingredients, breast-feeding.
Energy value per 100 g of product:
the energy value of 290 kcal / kJ 1210
Nutritional value per 100 g of product:
- protein-57 g
- fat-7 g
- carbohydrates-24 g
Store at a temperature of +5 ° C to +25 ° C and humidity of no more than 75%.